datapitstop » Grant County Government, Indiana » Health Department » Vital Records »FAQDirectory
401 S Adams St
Marion, IN 46953
Phone: 765-651-2401, ext. 5
Fax: 765-651-2419
Office hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
How can I get a copy of my birth certificate if I don't have a Driver's License or State ID Card?
You can send photocopies of 2 of the following documents (items MUST contain signature of applicant);

* Employment, Military, D.O.C., or School ID

* Social Security Card

* Motor Vehicle Registration

* Credit, Bank or Discount Club Card

* Marriage License Application

* Previous year tax return

* Public Aid, Food Stamp or WIC program Identification

* Library Card

* Hunting, Fishing or Professional License

* Voter Registration card

Or an immediate family member (mother, father, brother, sister, grandparent or spouse) can obtain the birth certificate for you using their identification.

Back Home